We have a private Facebook group that everyone can join after completing the hands-on course. The group is a secret group on Facebook and is located at this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hollywoodairbrushtanningacademy2/ I visit this group every day and provide assistance and feedback on any issues that may come up. You can request to join this group and other graduates participate with answers as well. It is a very helpful group and many enjoy the help that they receive from this group.
Our private Facebook group is about spray tanning and serves as a place for students to interact and learn from each other. Let’s use this group as a positive productive tool. If you can help someone, help them – we were all newbies once.
The following guidelines, along with the terms and conditions found on HATA’s website, will help ensure that this is a comfortable and healthy space for everyone:
- HATA has the sole discretion in deciding who to allow access this this group or not. Vendors are not allowed to the group so we can speak freely.
- Self-promotion and continuously promoting of a product is not allowed. Spammers will be banned without warning. What Spam is will be determined, in its sole discretion, by HATA. If you’re not sure if your posts are spam, ask first.
- Discussions, posts, and comments may not include insults or slurs of any kind. Dialogue is key to progress and understanding between people of differing opinions, so long as it does not degenerate into insults or slurs. If this occurs, the comment/post will be deleted.
The following posts will not be tolerated, and will lead to the deletion of that post and possibly removal from the group:
- Rude or disrespectful comments directed at anyone or any group, regardless if the target are members of the group.
- Comments that are designed to incite bad feelings in others.
- Comments that will have a negative effect on HATA and its goodwill, or any of their affiliates, vendors or employees.
- Phishing or paramid schemes of any kind.
- Selling, promoting a product or recruiting others or recruiting others to join other forums/sites
- Topics should be kept to spray tanning, provided that discussions are kept civil. Posts should ideally be productive towards facilitating discussion or of interest to the group as a whole.
- Be polite and use the search tool on the far right of this group to see if someone has already asked and answered your question.
Remember, HATA has the sole authority and discretion to remove any posts and even ban you from this group, without warning, if you violate these terms (or the terms from the companies terms and conditions).
These guidelines are only meant to make sure this group is an enjoyable place to meet, as well as to maintain civility and are open to revision at any time.
Enjoy your stay, learn something new and help others where you can.